- Have you ever been terminated from camp employment?
- Have you ever been accused or arrested for any inappropriate sexual behaviors?
- Is there anything on social media about you that would be upsetting to a parent or camp leadership?
- What would you do if you witnessed your best friend abuse a child at camp?
- How do you feel about a 19-year-old counselor who has had sex with a 15-year-old camper who was consenting?
- Under what conditions would you excuse child abuse at camp?
- What issues of privacy are campers entitled to at camp?
- What do you know about child abuse?
- What role do you think you have in the prevention of child sexual abuse?
- Under what condition should a known child molester be permitted to work at camp?
- What would make you suspicious about a staff person with regard to this issue?
- What would you do if you thought your supervisor was sexually involved with a camper?
- How do you feel about the laws that track child molesters?
- Do you know the name of the Law?
- Do you watch child pornography?
During our staff orientation and training, we invite well-known and respected experts to alert our staff to the behaviors of adults with unhealthy motivations regarding children.
We are Mandated Reporters at camp and have zero tolerance for child molesters and/or pedophiles.