Daily Schedule of Staff Responsibilities — Time Off for Counselors
- 8:00 am Reveille
- 8:20 Flag-raising
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:10 Clean-up and get ready for morning activities.
- 9:45 First Activity. Instruction & coaching (staff work 2 out of 3 morning periods, have 1 period off).
- 10:45 Second Activity. Instruction & coaching
- 11:45 Third Activity. Instruction & coaching
- 12:45 pm Lunch
- 1:30 Rest Period. On-duty rotation with co-counselors.
- 2:40 Games & Special Events. Camp does both inter and intra camp competitions where staff will coach and referee, also run group activities and events — all staff on duty.
- 4:20 Open Waterfront
- 5:30 Wash-up
- 5:50 Flag-lowering
- 6:00 Dinner
- 6:45 Free-play. Opportunity for staff to run specialty clinics or practices for their area.
- 8:00 Evening Activity. Talent show, game show, play, movie, bowling, etc.
- 9:00 Milk & Cookies
- 9:15 After-dark for Older Campers
- 9:30 – 10:30 Bedtime for Campers
- 1:00 am Curfew. Check-in for off-duty counselors.
There are two large staff-only areas with a pool table, ping-pong table, library, and board games. This facility also has computers with high-speed Internet connections and remains open until midnight. Cable television and movies are available for evening use when off-duty. All other facilities are open to counselors during their free time in the evenings, including the brand new indoor sports complex with indoor basketball courts and surround-sound movie theater.
Except in special cases, counselors should be 20 or older by the opening day of camp.